XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
That sounds amazing, good option to due to how it sound and cost since not every XSR rider you pass by on the street will have this.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes, it's a manual dialler that allows you to start the bike with the valve closed, so with a "bung" then once out of your estate, street, car park etc you can stop and unwind it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUQIrp-fmuU

Shame they don't do it in the more retro looking pipe.

I just wonder the BHP gains or loses with a £250 Dan Moto compared to a £1,100 Akro are.

Is it really worth another £900 almost?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I mentioned replacement exhausts to the local dealer, he said if not a yamaha approved one, the warranty would be void! (Not sure if that's right of if he's trying to get another grand out of my pocket! ;)

·
Registered
400 Posts
I mentioned replacement exhausts to the local dealer, he said if not a yamaha approved one, the warranty would be void! (Not sure if that's right of if he's trying to get another grand out of my pocket! ;)
Probably things you're a newb. Of course you know better, install the stock one before going in to the dealer for warranty work ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
where you get and how much for the low Arka? I agree the 1100 price tag is WAY too much for the high level arka. Any yoshi systems out there that will fit (that don't cost 1100)?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts