XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

may be a dumb question About swingarms but which other models and years fit the xsr700 2017?

cheers

·
Registered
370 Posts
You didn't mention exactly what you're looking to accomplish other than getting a swingarm, but without actually checking parts numbers, I would think all years of the fz07/mt07/xsr700 should be a good place to start.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to know which are direct replacements. Going to get a second and get o powder coated but want To minimise downtime on bike.

don’t really want to get one that won’t fit because of a tweak between years etc

·
Registered
370 Posts
I looked up several part numbers for different models and years and they sure look alike and have very close numbers. The price from the supplier I use (Babbitts) is $443.99. If you really want to go that route, I'd just buy the exact replacement for the model and year you have and be done with it. I highly doubt any parts guy is going to be able to tell you exactly what may be different between the various models based on the FZ07 because it could be simply a change in a small insignificant part like chain guide or whatever and it wouldn't say on the drawing the parts guy would be looking at.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts