XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what kind of modifications everyone plans on doing to their xsr700.

I will most definitely get sliders, maybe some extra lights and some kind of storage bag.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Probably a skid plate along with crash bars and sliders. May also replace the seat depending on how comfortable the stock seat is after an hour long ride.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just wondering what kind of modifications everyone plans on doing to their xsr700.

I will most definitely get sliders, maybe some extra lights and some kind of storage bag.
I really like the leather XSR branded pannier style bags, and I swear by my Kriega US-20. Sliders are a must: frame, swingarm, and bar-end at the very least.

Anyone else think that this bike would look gorgeous with a set of spoked wheels?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Speaking of light, I saw on another forum a set of Watsen Design LED signal lights and they look amazing! Not sure how visible they are during the day but the lights won't jut outwards.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Speaking of light, I saw on another forum a set of Watsen Design LED signal lights and they look amazing! Not sure how visible they are during the day but the lights won't jut outwards.
I bet they have good throw which a system like that should do especially on a bike since it makes you that much safer.

·
Registered
400 Posts
And i doubt that projectors are made that small :D

I hope it wont be a case of me having to fit in brighter bulbs just for it to be sufficient.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Looks easy to remove, you can even see that there's a bracket for where its mounted, there's almost always a way to get to these.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Never actually shopped for a windshield so it'll be a first time for me. I know the general rule is that it's supposed to come up just to the tip of your nose for the perfect slip stream affect.

·
Registered
400 Posts
On a bike like this, yes, plays into the way you're positioned on the bike. So as you can imagine on a sport bike it'll be much lower.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts