XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I am selling my XSR700 and I've only had low ball offers so I am removing the extras and selling them separately.

Today I have "Hurricane" parts, which I imported from Japan as I could not find them in the UK:
  • HURRICANE Pillion Grip (HA6317B), in steel with a rubber cover - in great shape (currently sold out)
  • HURRICANE Front Visor (HA6110) in black aluminium - one slight scuff that you can easily hide with black marker
Both easy bolt-on and I have the fitting kits. I have been really happy with both and would highly recommend them!

Price wise, I paid £160 for the pair but then got hit by £40 UK import tax & VAT so I ended up spending more than I wanted but that's life!!!

Anyway, I am after £110 for the pair, including UK postage or £100 if you can pick up from London

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Same bike I have more or less, mine is a 2019 model with gold wheels. If you don't mind me asking where did you get the side covers and the crash thingamy jig rubbers (Evotech?) that are on the frame where crash bars would go?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Additional photos for the wind deflector

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts