XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am reluctantly listing my beautiful XSR700 for sale.

This is an excellent condition XSR700 with some tasteful mods. It has the full XSR700 Akrapovic exhaust, a custom tail tidy from Robinsons speed shop which includes a LED strip rear light with built in indicators.

I have replaced the handlebars with LSL flat bars which sit slightly lower than stock which gives it a better profile. Bar end mirror have been fitted. Black Radiator grill and the radiator side panels have been sprayed matt black. The font indicators are also LED. Single Yamaha seat, 6x5 metal number plate. I also have all the original parts to go with the bike, inc the exhaust, fly screen etc.

It has had its first service at Yamaha and still has one year warranty on it.

The only negative is the top can on the exhaust has slight damage where the baffle was removed. A single can be purchase from Yamaha for £315. I haven't replaced it as it doesn't bother me enough. The exhaust does sound amazing.

This is a lovely bike, it has only been used for commuting as you can tell from the chicken strips! Both keys and all paperwork with the bike.

I know it is unlikely that I will find a buyer on the forum but if any of you know of anyone looking let them know!

£6000, 2800 miles.

Thanks

John

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi John,
I can understand the feeling while selling such a great bike, your mods are great too! Would you mind selling some parts instead of the full bike? (I'm mostly referring to plate number, screens etc ;) ). Would you ship everywhere or just in the UK? (guessing UK from your tail plate ahahah)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi John,
I can understand the feeling while selling such a great bike, your mods are great too! Would you mind selling some parts instead of the full bike? (I'm mostly referring to plate number, screens etc ;) ). Would you ship everywhere or just in the UK? (guessing UK from your tail plate ahahah)
Hi mate,

I didn't realise anyone had replied, sorry for the delay.

I may consider selling some parts separately if I don't have any interest in the next couple of weeks. I'll let you know.

Cheers mate

Reactions: Kranith

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price reduced £5800

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price reduced; £5700

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bargain now at £5500!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys, i was going to keep the bike over the summer but as I'm starting a new business I need a van so need to get rid of the bike. I'm open to sensible offers.

Thanks

John

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would you consider a part ex John? I have a 2004 VFR800 in average nick and low miles for its year. I'm looking to change to an XSR700 and your's looks fantastic. If that's something you can agree to on principle, we can negotiate on price later but it'll be somewhere in the £3200 to £3800 range. Let me know what you think. It might be enough to let you have a van and a bike !

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Would you consider a part ex John? I have a 2004 VFR800 in average nick and low miles for its year. I'm looking to change to an XSR700 and your's looks fantastic. If that's something you can agree to on principle, we can negotiate on price later but it'll be somewhere in the £3200 to £3800 range. Let me know what you think. It might be enough to let you have a van and a bike !
Hi mate,

Thanks for the offer but I really don't have time to use a bike and could do without the additional cost of running it alongside a car and van.

Cheers

John

1 - 10 of 10 Posts