XSR 700 Forums banner

XSR700 Color Options

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far the XSR700 will be available in the following two colors. Let us know which color you want, voting for it on the poll above and commenting below.

Yamaha XSR700 Colors
  • Forest Green
  • Garage Metal

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forest Green as well but I have a gut feeling that if seeing both in person that might change. Counting down the days till that happen.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I wish they made the accents on the silver bike black, instead of silver on silver...
Ya I agree. It looks unfinished. Hence the name "Garage Metal" I guess. I am a little partial to a stripped down raw tank (see garage) but the green is awesome and provides that "pop".

·
Registered
324 Posts
The Garage Metal is a great blank canvas for your own designs and that may be what it was meant for but if you do decide to leave the color as is, then the green may be the better choice for you. I will most definitely go with the green as it has a retro look to it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quite surprised to see garage metal falling back so much. Starting to have a feeling come time to see these in person i might end up liking Garage Metal, although for now Green is my pick.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ya I agree. It looks unfinished. Hence the name "Garage Metal" I guess. I am a little partial to a stripped down raw tank (see garage) but the green is awesome and provides that "pop".
for sure, thats what i meant about the accents though. would of been nice if those had some pop... even just the yammi badge...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You can always try doing something yourself once you get it with vinyl but of course, it would be better if it could come from yamaha already like that.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Most people just don't want the extra cost of painting/wrapping their bikes along with the effort it takes to do so. May be why the green XSR is more popular.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Most people just don't want the extra cost of painting/wrapping their bikes along with the effort it takes to do so. May be why the green XSR is more popular.
It can be worth it as it opens you up to so many more colors you can throw on, just all depends on what you want to accomplish, some folks could care less.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Doesn't matter either way for me because I'm ultimately going to wrap it for a unique design and for protection. Probably green is I don't plan on doing anything to the XSR.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My first reaction was "I must have the green!" But the silver is growing on me more and more. I'll have to see them in person, but If I had to choose now, I'd flip a coin. Just flipped it (flip coin) OK. Tails = silver for me.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Not sure about a yellow. Dark blue would obviously sell well. I think that a red would be quite nice. Not a dark red, but a lighter red.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Something a long the lines of a burgundy red is what i'd like to see which flows well with the color pallet.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts