Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Advertised on Ebay.
This is the Acrapovic full system with titanium Muffler and removable cat, for the Yamaha XSR700.
It was on my bike for 700 ish miles and is in excellent condition, as you can see from the photos (see ebay) I removed the baffles which means drilling out a weld before you can remove them.
This has resulted in a small amount of damage to the end of the baffle as they were a bitch to get out.
The baffles are now back in as it sounds perfect with the baffles & cat fitted.
This exhaust is a work of art, and really suits the lines of the XSR700, I paid £1200 for this set up.
So grab a bargain.
This is an official Yamaha exhaust, and does not affect Warranty.
I will sell on here for £600 as no ebay fees to pay.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi tabspeed,

I haven't found your exhaust on ebay. Could you please share a link.

How about shipping to Latvia? If it's possible what would be the cost?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi tabspeed,

Unfortunately I'm unable to send you DM. I need 15 posts to do it. So I'll ask it here. :)

Photos looks great, I like the exhaust.

However have few questions:

1. Would you include delivery cost into these 600 pounds?

2. If we want to avoid Ebay, how can I be sure that you will send the exhaust after you received money (via Paypal)? I assume you understand that I don't have any guarantees.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi rponsh.
My email is [email protected] if you need to message me.

As for shipping, I would need to look into the cost. but I am sure we could work something out.
Avoiding ebay saves me money and so does paying by paypal as a friend, as for trust please see my ebay feedback.
I have no reason to rip anyone off, I have sold the bike and just want to recoup some of my money.
Do you know anyone in the UK you trust? I can send to them by recorded delivery, or meet them if they are within 1 hour of Filey North Yorkshire, if it makes you feel better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.