XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

First time post, apologies for the naivety!

I'm just about to buy an XSR next week; first 'big bike'. I'm really struggling to find a comprehensive list of what colours are available for 2019 (many of which are still hanging around in dealerships unregistered) and 2020.

Can anyone help out?

Cheers!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all,

First time post, apologies for the naivety!

I'm just about to buy an XSR next week; first 'big bike'. I'm really struggling to find a comprehensive list of what colours are available for 2019 (many of which are still hanging around in dealerships unregistered) and 2020.

Can anyone help out?

Cheers!
I did a quick google search by typing in “xsr 700 colors” at Top speed’s website has a list, albeit a bit incomplete. I seem to recall seeing a blue one in 2019/20 line up? Anyhow, why don’t you go see what dealership has to offer at the right price? None of the colour scheme is a disappointment, and you can wrap your aluminum fuel tank shroud should you getting tired of the colour. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
While this is always subjective, I find the 2020 colors really nice, the factory addition of gold wheels seem to really set it off. I'd still like to see a minimalist side cover that matches the tank or fenders. That area looks unfinished in my eyes although that could just be the ole curmudgeon talking:)

·
Registered
373 Posts
You can easily see all the colors by just looking at each year (there aren't than many years the XSR700 has been made) but you'll see that no matter what color is offered, someone want a different one. That's what makes the world go around. With this kind of bike, if it has it, the owner wants to take it off, if it doesn't have it, the owner wants to add it. This is called motorcycling!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I wanted the 2018 red color (US). Drove over 415 miles round trip with a U-Haul trailer to pick up the only one available at the time. Turned out to be a great idea as the bike was absolutely perfect. Owned by a retired pilot who buys about two bikes a year and trades in the old ones. Even the chain looked new with no rust or corrosion of any kind. Never in my 62 years of riding have I seen a used chain look that new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts