XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2021 XSR700 Dynamic White
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Xitomer Tail Tidy and the smallest UK legal plate fitted the other day, Great little bit of kit for the price and it makes the back end look amazing. Make sure to order yourself a connector for the number plate light as I had to splice and solder my OEM connector. New plates by JDM Plates, amazing quality stuff and guaranteed legal.

Thanks for looking

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Registered
That looks tidy! I've had my xsr for a couple of weeks now (same colour as yours) and deciding what tweaks to make. A quick question - does this tail tidy leave a gap underneath? As far as I can work out, the original number plate holder is basically also the underside protection (and cheers for the connector tip too 馃憤).

Registered
2021 XSR700 Dynamic White
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks tidy! I've had my xsr for a couple of weeks now (same colour as yours) and deciding what tweaks to make. A quick question - does this tail tidy leave a gap underneath? As far as I can work out, the original number plate holder is basically also the underside protection (and cheers for the connector tip too 馃憤).
Hey Mate,

Thanks im much happier with my rear end... You are right, The huge bit of plastic is also the cover underneath of the wheel arch, the higher priced versions like the Evotech come with a plastic cover to hide everything i think but to be honest its not that bad without it, the wires are shrink wrapped and most of my mud and dirt seems to end up on the suspension coil in the middle of the bike anyway! I was possibly thinking of making a simple plate with some drill holes to cover it i have heard some people mention cutting a thin plastic bucket apart or something...

We'll see...

Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts