XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm looking for the following original Yamaha parts, for some modding.
The perfect cosmetic condition isn't required, as they will be refinished but nothing dented/cracked/broken.

---

Aluminium Number Board / Fly Screen
(Part number: B34F34850000)

---

Side Covers (both Left and Right sides - Any colour)

---

Fuel Tank Panels (both Left and Right sides - Any colour)

---

Parking Light Cable

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi all,

I'm looking for the following original Yamaha parts, for some modding.
The perfect cosmetic condition isn't required, as they will be refinished but nothing dented/cracked/broken.

---

Aluminium Number Board / Fly Screen
(Part number: B34F34850000)

---

Side Covers (both Left and Right sides - Any colour)

---

---

Parking Light Cable

I have some plastic side covers in grey I could send you for $75 each with shipping included. They msrp for $114. Are you in US?

https://www.yamahapartshouse.com/oemparts/p/yamaha/b2g-21731-00-p0/cover-side-3

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have the transparent flyscreen, Original Yamaha and I think they share the mounting brackets. I don't know if that will do?

I'm from the Netherlands so postage won't be a big problem I think. 50,- for the fly screen with mounts would do fine for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the transparent flyscreen, Original Yamaha and I think they share the mounting brackets. I don't know if that will do?

I'm from the Netherlands so postage won't be a big problem I think

Thanks for the response.
Unfortunately it's only the Aluminium screen I require.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm still interested in obtaining the following:

Headlight Brackets (both Left and Right sides)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I would be interested in fuel tank panels too. Any idea where to get these and how much?

Best bet is to keep an eye on ebay (.co.uk / .de / .fr especially) and the XSR700 Facebook group.
You can usually manage to buy the individual pieces (in Europe at least) for around €70-100 each for the sides and €50-60 for the centre part.
They're not all that ubiquitous though, so may take some time to acquire the entire set and they are likely to have some signs of use or minor damage (not an issue if you're buying them to get them painted).

I did notice last week that a guy on the Facebook group is selling the entire set, in mint condition, in the Garage metal finish, for €320, which isn't bad (about half what they run brand new from a dealer).

He's in Italy though and not guaranteed he'll ship internationally.

Worth mentioning as well that wrapping the panels is a good way to go if you don't want to paint your original parts or stmup up for a whole new set.

I've been pretty happy with the job done on my originally Forest Green ones (total cost €80), with the sides being perfect.
It's just the centre panel that could be better (primarily around the mounting holes).

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the answer.

No problem.
Note though that the seller has raised the price.
Last week, it was EU 320 (USD 362 / GBP 284) but is now asking for EU 360 (USD 407 / GBP 320) which in my opinion is excessive, so there may be some wiggle room on the price.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts