XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my XSR700 yesterday, and am already considering changing the tires out to the ones that were my favorite on my previous bike. Michelin Pilot Road 3's were outstanding, and I hear the 4's last even longer. Nice, relatively sticky, and super long-lasting.
I'm not a huge fan of the stock tire, but I'm planning on riding this mount down to Barber for the California Superbike School at the end of next month, and with the increased torque on this bike, I'm expecting to decide on tire replacement once we get back. (I'm renting one of their bikes, not planning on taking the XSR around the track.)
While I love my PR3's, I'm wondering, what's your favorite tire, and why?

TIA

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hi jeadra,

Sometimes the help or assistance can be closer than expected. Have a look in one of the threads in the wheels, tires and suspension section. Such as: https://www.xsr700forums.com/forum/345-wheels-tires-suspension/9776-what-tyres.html

A little bit annoying is the knobby tires fanbase, which is spamming in each thread for street tires. I do not know, why they do not open their own circle of chairs for therapy :grin2:

br
hombacher

1 - 2 of 2 Posts