XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 613 Posts

·
Administrator
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share what you did today with the XSR 700 community!

Example: I took her out of the garage, gave her a nice bath and followed up with a coat of wax.

Example: Finally received my new handlebar, going to spend sometime with the install.

Example: Went out for a quick ride before the rain caught up.

Anything goes.... :grin2:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Fitted lever protectors / bar ends then Rode mine to work then took a cross country run to Loomies cafe on the A272/A32 ..lots of bikers checking it out ..then a fast run home .....first chance to open the bike up ....lovin' it .....

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
I test fitted my new brake reservoir cover that i've made, just a couple more slight tweaks and i'll be happy.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Hi Ben, i will do when i figure out how to attach a photo..haha

Reactions: Ben

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Yes thats mine, thanks for posting it up, i haven't got the hang of putting photo's up yet.
Normally just use my phone but it the mobile version doesn't seem to support uploading photo's??...

Isn't this one yamaboy? Add me on the list for one!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Today I rode my bike 374km to have my fork and rear shock changed and rode back home another 374km, by the way without any sort of windshield. What a great machine we have!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Yes thats mine, thanks for posting it up, i haven't got the hang of putting photo's up yet.
Normally just use my phone but it the mobile version doesn't seem to support uploading photo's??...
So where did you got it from???

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Hey guys, I'm in the process of testing one on my own bike to make sure everything is OK before I start to sell them to the public, but rest assured you guys will be the first ones...

·
Registered
137 Posts
I shortened the front fender with a Dremel and finished with send paper (5/2/0). Next step will be to paint it in black like the tank. I'm really happy with the result, it's not that big of a difference but that's all in the details...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
I shortened the front fender with a Dremel and finished with send paper (5/2/0). Next step will be to paint it in black like the tank. I'm really happy with the result, it's not that big of a difference but that's all in the details...
Good job Ben, your a braver man than me chopping bits off....but like you say 'it's all in the detail'....

1 - 20 of 613 Posts