XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 732 Posts

· Administrator
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Share what you did today with the XSR 700 community!

Example: I took her out of the garage, gave her a nice bath and followed up with a coat of wax.

Example: Finally received my new handlebar, going to spend sometime with the install.

Example: Went out for a quick ride before the rain caught up.

Anything goes.... :grin2:

· Registered
130 Posts
Today I rode my bike 374km to have my fork and rear shock changed and rode back home another 374km, by the way without any sort of windshield. What a great machine we have!!

· Premium Member
327 Posts
Hey guys, I'm in the process of testing one on my own bike to make sure everything is OK before I start to sell them to the public, but rest assured you guys will be the first ones...

· Registered
137 Posts
I shortened the front fender with a Dremel and finished with send paper (5/2/0). Next step will be to paint it in black like the tank. I'm really happy with the result, it's not that big of a difference but that's all in the details...

Attachments

· Premium Member
327 Posts
I shortened the front fender with a Dremel and finished with send paper (5/2/0). Next step will be to paint it in black like the tank. I'm really happy with the result, it's not that big of a difference but that's all in the details...
Good job Ben, your a braver man than me chopping bits off....but like you say 'it's all in the detail'....

1 - 20 of 732 Posts