XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Yamaha friends all over the world!
Since last june I ride my own xsr700. It was a birthday present that I made to myself.
As they say, the only difference between man and boys, is the price of their toys.
Because of work and family ties, I'm basically a weekend rider, so I enjoy every single km I can make.
I have made some improvements to my bike, I will make a brief summary of them asap.
For the moment, here are some pics (if I'm able to attach them)

Best regards,
PicosMartinH
Barcelona

Attachments

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Welcome to the forum... there's a few from Barcelona on here so you're in good company.
Lovely bike with some nice mods. SC project exhaust and tail tidy look great.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi nice bike I'm liking sc exuast, what's that sounding like, can baffles be removed or is it sounding OK standard?
Richie Dorset uk.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi nice bike I'm liking sc exuast, what's that sounding like, can baffles be removed or is it sounding OK standard?
Richie Dorset uk.
The exhaust is LOUD (maybe too loud).....no need to remove anything.
Sound is amazing, but I honestly think that with the stock exhaust perhaps the engine runs rounder.
Exhaust came together with air filter and AFM unit, I'm still trying to find the correct air-fuel combination.
But sound and looks are incredible

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome!!
Another one in Barcelona!!
+1 for a coming soon meeting!! March or April would be nice for warmer temperatures!

I am thinking about getting that SC exhaust! Do you recommend it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome!!
Another one in Barcelona!!
+1 for a coming soon meeting!! March or April would be nice for warmer temperatures!

I am thinking about getting that SC exhaust! Do you recommend it?
Hi, thank you.
SC : Good price and quality, AWESOME look (in my very personal opinion, the best looking exhaust in the market for the xsr, fits totally the bike's style, without carbon and with classic retro look), GREAT sound.
On the other side, difficult to regulate the motor response, comparing to the exceptional behaviour of that engine with the standard exhaust.
And.....keep safe at home the standard exhaust to reinstall it for the ITV (everyone in Spain knows what I mean). The SC exhaust comes with a little card that is a sort of EU certification, but with this level of db's, I really doubt that it's a legal exhaust here in Spain.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Se está organizando una kdd de xsrs de toda España para julio. Tenéis más información en el link de mi firma, en el grupo de Facebook.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Buscad en Facebook el grupo yamaha xsr700/900. No sé pq capan las firmas en este foro.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sorry for answering so late!!
I've been out of this galaxy for the last 10 days...
They are from Urbano Bruni, they are not expensive and I think they totally fit the xsr look

1 - 19 of 19 Posts