XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'm biased towards anything that looks like the xsr700 so it's up in the air between Faster Frog and Old Return. One is more of a Scrambler style but the frog has a set of unique headlights.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The scrambler look of the Old Return is super, but I would go for the Sixtynine aswell.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wow, thanks you for sharing it!
My favourite ones are: "The Silver Bullet" and the "Dreamer #63 "

Do you know if the accessories of these bikes will be available from the Dealers who made it?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are welcome basilico.

No idea, but it looks like custom pieces just for these bikes.

·
Registered
400 Posts
You are welcome basilico.

No idea, but it looks like custom pieces just for these bikes.
I'm actually hoping that it inspires some people here to do some custom work to their XSR's. Beats just always looking at off the shelf parts which at this rate we don't entirely know for sure what's coming.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wow, this bike is amazing!!! GogglesMcoy, do you know if this kit is still available? And do you know something about the price?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Wow, this bike is amazing!!! GogglesMcoy, do you know if this kit is still available? And do you know something about the price?
I highly doubt that kit is available for sale. Probably a Yard Built one off and they're in Instanbul. You can probably email them and ask if they're willing to make another one for you and ship it over.

Bunker Custom is the company name.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts