XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale - Urgent...

I have decided to trade in the XSR for a big adventure machine. Will be traded in Fri 26th Oct 18.
But I thought I'd offer it here first, as I think it would be a bargain for someone wanting an excellent XSR with lots of great mods....

Bike located in Warwick, UK.
17 Plate
Forest Green
Excellent condition
2700 completely dry miles
Full Akrapovic exhaust - sounds incredible and looks amazing (only a couple of months old)
LSL handlebars
Black radiator side panels
Radiator guard
R&G tailtidy
Micro LED indicators
S2 Concept front headlamp casing

The full bike is in excellent condition, only ridden on the nicest of days for recreational riding only.
All mods are only a few months old.
Included in the sale are all of the original equipment (ie. standard exhaust, handlebars, indicators, front light, rear light, rear fender, pillion pegs, side reflectors). All the modifications are bolt on/ bolt off, so would be easy to convert back to standard if required.

£5100 - priced for very quick sale!!!!

Gary

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
620 Posts
If you do end up trading in, think about removing the mods and advertising them here! Good luck with the sale - it's a fine looking machine (and the best colour!).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the compliments - I've absolutely loved the bike, and personally think that my mods are great.

I called the dealership this morning where I'm buying the new bike from and said that I'm not part-exchanging the XSR as I don't think they offered a fair price, plus they said that I had to give them both exhausts, so I didn't have the chance to sell the Akra separately!

So, I still need to sell the bike asap, but the rushed deadline of this week has now gone. If anyone know's someone looking for an XSR700 - please send them my way!!

Cheers

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thanks for the compliments - I've absolutely loved the bike, and personally think that my mods are great.

I called the dealership this morning where I'm buying the new bike from and said that I'm not part-exchanging the XSR as I don't think they offered a fair price, plus they said that I had to give them both exhausts, so I didn't have the chance to sell the Akra separately!

So, I still need to sell the bike asap, but the rushed deadline of this week has now gone. If anyone know's someone looking for an XSR700 - please send them my way!!

Cheers
GooD man don't let them take you for a ride

1 - 5 of 5 Posts