XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my next changes in xsr will be the turn signals. There is a wide variety of offers on the internet ... the difficulty is choosing >:)

This list is my top 5 blinkers (They are not in order)

1º Photo - Rizoma Club (+-70Euros each one)
2º Photo - MINI ALUMINIO LED (+-52 par)
3º Photo - ALUMINIO BULLET LED BLACK (+-41Euros par)
4º Photo - MC1(+-57Euros par)
5/6/7º Photos - MX-1 LED METALICO (+-45Euros Par)

I like the Rizoma Club but they are very expensive.
My second choice is MX-1 LED METALICO. like the shape of the metallic case.

What do you think of these choices?:grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Really fond of the third photo in ones.

You definitely are showing me a lot to think about though, I'll take em' all and keep switching haha!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I vote for four different units, one for each indicator!

..Actually, I reckon the Rizoma ones are the nicest*; their curvature seems to nicely complement the shape of the headlamp nacelle..)

(* Although that price is just ludicrous!)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this ones are from s2-concept.com

Sold in pairs
Metal housing CNC
Amber lens clear
M10 screw fastening
H21W bulb
Transparent glass

comes in two differents sizes

Picture 2
Diameter: 40mm
Width: 60mm
Thread width: 81mm
Depth: 47mm

Picture 1
Width: 78mm
Thread width: 98mm

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
this ones are from s2-concept.com

Sold in pairs
Metal housing CNC
Amber lens clear
M10 screw fastening
H21W bulb
Transparent glass

comes in two differents sizes

Picture 2
Width: 60mm
Thread width: 81mm

Picture 1
Width: 78mm
Thread width: 98mm

These are the ones I have on my bike. I think they look good and match the general aesthetics of the bike. Full metal case. They are available from many retailers, and go by the name of "Arizona". BUT... do NOT get the 21w bulbs. The emergency sign will not work. Get the 10 w version. I know, I'am trying to fix it... the bulbs are "hardish" to find, hesitating between a new relay or 4 new bulbs. :( any one changed relays yet? How hard is it?

Luis

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These are the ones I have on my bike. I think they look good and match the general aesthetics of the bike. Full metal case. They are available from many retailers, and go by the name of "Arizona". BUT... do NOT get the 21w bulbs. The emergency sign will not work. Get the 10 w version. I know, I'am trying to fix it... the bulbs are "hardish" to find, hesitating between a new relay or 4 new bulbs. :( any one changed relays yet? How hard is it?

Luis
This is very good information, thanks

Is very easy to find and replace the relay. left side of the bike you need, remove the cover (three screws) the relay is inside.

http://www.xsr700forums.com/forum/353-electronics/2066-led-flasher-2.html

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

Luis
try to find a 21W relay something like that . Need to be 2 wires (ref.: FE246bh)
https://www.boonstraparts.com/en/part/yamaha-fjr-1300-2001-2002-(fjr1300-5jw)-turn-signal-relay-2001&ID=B10000R6CC

·
Registered
192 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts

Luis
and that's how the "arizona" blinker looks like on the bike:

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Touratech in Lisbon. 97.56? for 4. But I guess they don't have the 10w bulbs. There is a Chinese shop in town that has the slotted blinkers mentioned above, for 20? a pair. They did not know what bulb is inside, and there were 3 wires coming out of the case, so I suspect they're multiple function devices.

Luis

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Touratech in Lisbon. 97.56? for 4. But I guess they don't have the 10w bulbs. There is a Chinese shop in town that has the slotted blinkers mentioned above, for 20? a pair. They did not know what bulb is inside, and there were 3 wires coming out of the case, so I suspect they're multiple function devices.

Luis
This store sells the same turn signs for 60euros. about the bulbs...I Will try to replace the relay.
http://c59rstore.com/en/turnsignals/959-arizona-turnsignals-black.html

PS. Não sabia que eras Tuga >:)...Sou do Porto

Abraço
Sérgio

1 - 17 of 17 Posts