XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the short single seat, and have decided to lose the rear light and rear fender. Added a smaller plate, oval tail/brake light and mini led turn signals.
It what I love about this bike, it's so easy to take apart and try things, this is the second design I have done in a week.

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Cool! Have you tried to take off the sub frame to make the bike shorter. I'd like to do that on mine too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the back end completely disassembled, without the subframe there is nothing to hold the mudguard. So I would need to think about how/where the light and plate would go. I might try that next time.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I had the back end completely disassembled, without the subframe there is nothing to hold the mudguard. So I would need to think about how/where the light and plate would go. I might try that next time.
Here are some pictures of Mathys moto for the yard built with a XSR. Maybe that can help you. V

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Is it possible to give some details about the process? Did you cut off any of the parts? I am also interested in doing it, but I will keep the original tail light.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have the short single seat, and have decided to lose the rear light and rear fender. Added a smaller plate, oval tail/brake light and mini led turn signals.
It what I love about this bike, it's so easy to take apart and try things, this is the second design I have done in a week.
Looks cool mate, any more photos?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was planning to post a range of photos of my bike, and if anyone is interested I can explain how I did it.
Keep an eye on the forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts