XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
631 Posts
Bought stuff to tidy up the tail.
I posted a thread on this earlier but it dissapeared.
Maybe I divulged too many prices, and company names ?
Hi Rasberry18. Sorry - your original post tripped one of the automated spam filters for some reason. I've been away for a few days, so didn't get a chance to approve it. It's now been deleted as this one covers the same ground. Hopefully all ok now!

·
Registered
201 Posts
World's better. If nothing else that's the mod for looks. If nothing else for function, the mod is adjustable hand levers. And then tires, but haven't upgraded those yet so can only speak to what others have said here. Look's great.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I plan on changing about a dozen things this winter.
The tail was just really bugging me, not too expensive, not too difficult. I'm REALLY looking forward to the headlight swap, and getting rid of the other pair of those nasty 80s blinkers.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I like the headlight with the Yamaha Micro Cowl Windscreen, it definitely makes it look smaller. But I get it....
In person the headlight looks cool to me, I see it round in the back of it. Photos do not so it justice, especially at slightly overhead angles.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the headlight with the Yamaha Micro Cowl Windscreen, it definitely makes it look smaller. But I get it....
In person the headlight looks cool to me, I see it round in the back of it. Photos do not so it justice, especially at slightly overhead angles.

I've wanted to put a low profile headlight on my XSR, tucked back as far as possible, since the day I saw the bike in person.
I will fabricate my own flyscreen to meet it, I've got a pretty good idea how it will work out...

·
Registered
174 Posts
I've wanted to put a low profile headlight on my XSR, tucked back as far as possible, since the day I saw the bike in person.
I will fabricate my own flyscreen to meet it, I've got a pretty good idea how it will work out...
Please, keep us informed, there are some more diy'ers around :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, one last pic of my tail, out of the garage. Although the signals are nearly as wide as the stock ones were, the sleek/modern profile really generates an upper class image. The TST license plate led bar complete the ALL LED package perfectly as well. Thread complete.

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
The kit is from TST.
They have a detailed YouTube video on the installation.
TST is awesome. Got echo led lights, black echo light rings, mounts and bullet cables, led relay, black anodized license plate screws, tst wometech clutch and brake levers, black lever adjusters. I want their spring spooled chain adjusters, front and rear axle sliders, and engine protector with slider cap.

So many nice mods to offer for the xsr and mt.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts