XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just after tail tidy suggestions please and thank you :smile2:

I'm aware some of the more popular (Evotech, Brogue in the US), but i'm sure there are many more.

Evotech being the front runner so far for me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just fitted the Evotech to mine, very east to do, but had I thought about it, would have been wise to order some nicer indicators at the same time...

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice – yeah seems like Evotech is the popular choice.

Was going to ask if you had your eyes on any that you'd recommend, but I've just seen your thread so will follow there!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have seen additional tail tidies from Yoshimura, New Rage Cycles, and TST Industries. I got one from S2 Concept which requires cutting into the plastic under the fender much like the TST Industries solution.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oooh, thanks Troy!

That New Rage Cycles one looks very appealing. Wouldn't mind finding out if that tucked license plate positioning is road legal in the UK (I bet not!).

The other options also look nice, although think I'd prefer not cutting into the plastic personally.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice! Is that the MIVV Ghibli exhaust without dB-killer? Quite loud I guess? I ordered the same exhaust. It should arrive in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
No, it’s actually a lextex can, black widow headers. Baffles actually still in. It’s mega loud as is. Pops and bangs. I took the baffle out but couldn’t ride past my vehicles without setting car alarms off and having to stop and get keys turn alarms off etc.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the nrc without tucked tidy. Tucked is illegal. In fairness so is the non tucked as it doesn’t sit behind the rear wheel
Though it might be! I thought the whole 'behind the rear wheel' was only applicable to sales from a dealership though? Interesting…

If you don't mind me asking, how much did the NRC end up costing you? It came out at about £150 once converted, but then £272 once they added import tax and shipping!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
It was less than 200 all in but that was 2017. I run a smaller number plate had no issues. I think If you run the tucked plate you’d have a harder time getting away with it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts