XSR 700 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
I saw that on T.V. also. There's an old saying, "you can't fix stupid". I've been to Sturgis three times. for the 50th in 1990, and twice in July, not during bike week and I'll tell you, the experience was much better without a load of motorcyclists trying to outdo each other playing badass. We visited the other outstanding notable places like Custer national Park, the monument to Crazy Horse, Little Big Horn, and the overall beauty of the area. I can also say there are a lot of motorcyclists who ride for the joy and experience of riding and some who do it to prove they are tough and rumble. It's much more enjoyable when you're not trying to impress anyone except your self.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, would love to come and spend more time in the States and ride through. This place seems a definite stop. Personally, I'll wait till we get through this C-19 business. Stay safe.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hey, would love to come and spend more time in the States and ride through. This place seems a definite stop. Personally, I'll wait till we get through this C-19 business. Stay safe.
It's gonna be awhile. We can't get our ship together. But yes, when things are better the roads here are endless and every kind of road and ride you can think of. Unfortunately this specific event is gonna help make it take even that much longer. biggest non masked gathering yet.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I find it funny no one calls out the 26 million who are protesting ,rioting ,and looting through out the US...about not social distancing . Portland been rioting for 70 straight days and no one says anything about them not social distancing and spreading covid. Just tired of the selective outrage .

·
Registered
174 Posts
Rioting, looting, Portland, spreading Covid, I think it's clear where your outrage comes from. Look who made it political. Rioting, bs, looting, bs, protesting, hell yeah, mask wearing, hell yea, systemic racism, hell yea, politically motivated sector of the US population fighting against wearing masks, same sector that wants protesting to stop, yep.

·
Super Moderator
622 Posts
I'm calling time on this one for now.....the whole world awaits the outcome of the Trump vs Biden election in the Autumn with interest/incredulity/apathy/dismay (delete as appropriate!), but we'll leave the political arguments to play out elsewhere!
Thread closed, thanks for the contributions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.