XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This garage is the vehicles only garage, I keep all the other stuff in the other garage. My wife is German and everything has to go in it’s place. :ROFLMAO:

Gracias tío os agradezco la bienvenida. Olé

Thank you for the welcome!

·
Registered
XSR700
43 Posts
Welcome! Nice bikes you've got there.

I see that you have both the XSR700 and the Tenere 700 - do they feel very different power/engine character-wise? I suppose the ergo is very different...

·
Super Moderator
764 Posts
They feel absolutely different. Night and Day. You can’t even tell it’s the same engine.
The engine has some familiar characteristics, like the low down torque, but the XSR gives away a lot of weight so it's quicker to accelerate and weaves through traffic faster than the Tenere. I find the riding position of the Tenere more comfortable and it's certainly better for long trips in terms of wind protection and general comfort. It's a tall beast though and can be a bit unnerving compared to the XSR in slow manouevres! Obviously, it's better equipped for off road and has a bit more room for a pillion. The XSR and Tenere make a very nice combo in your bike garage!

·
Registered
368 Posts
@[email protected] just want to apologize for being a Karen, really just a d*ck, not knowing your story and just being a know it all. I'm sure you don't need the apology but I needed to say it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts