XSR 700 Forums banner

Son Of Time: Ironwood's XSR700 Cafe Racer

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Daniel 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I don't know if this got posted yet but I couldnt find any topics about it. Also, I tried to post this under news, but it appears I cant post there yet.

Anyway, did you guys see the Son Of Time custom yard build XSR700? It's a colaboration between Ironwood Custom Motorcycles and the watch brand TW Steel, and of course it makes my Dutch heart swell a little with pride.

I have a pic below, but you can find a full article with more images here:

http://www.bikeexif.com/yamaha-xsr700-ironwood-tw-steel

What do you like or dislike about this bike? Personally I think there is a lot to like. Some of the things that jump out to me are the rims, air filters, upside down front suspension (from an MT-10 I believe) and the headlight. The handlebar indicators are a nice touch as well.

Your thoughts?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
What a nice looking bike!! Our xsr is so versatile!! I like it and I'd photograph it if seen on a roadside, but I think its style is too "cafè racer", so I wouldn't buy it for myself. It probably is so uncomfortable while riding! Thanks for sharing Daniel! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.