Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD THANKS

Hi all!

It's been a few months my XSR700 has been sold and I still have a few parts.

I am looking to sell this new S2 Concept Tail Tidy to fit a Yamaha XSR700 (all year models 2016-2021).
This is the best looking "tail tidy" on the market for the XSR - it does it all : plate holder, rear registration plate light and also indicators brackets.
See stock photo attached to illustrate what it looks like fitted.

This is made by a french company called S2 Concept and retailed for 120€ (before Brexit) + shipping costs
SKU:47266E (Yamaha XSR700 Specific License plate support)

Specifics:
  • Laquered steel
  • Specifically designed as aa road legal alternative to the original part
  • Designed and made in France
  • LED plate light included
  • Designed for after market indicators with threaded stems
  • Requires modifications to the OE undertray
As you can see from the photos, it has been opened - simply to fit the registration plate as well as a new set of indicators.

Included in the sale:
  • The Tail Tidy, fitting kit + instructions (in French)
  • A pair of unbranded LED indicators (they strangely look like Rizoma Avio 21 LED Indicator which are £80 a pair)
  • An indicator adaptor harness so there's no need to hack the OE loom.
It has never been fitted to a bike and I have now sold my bike, hence the sale.

Price wise, getting one across from the EU would set you back 100.83€+23,00€ shipping then you would get to pay the 20% UK VAT and 0% import tariff (until June - 8% afterwards) = £132 to your door.

SOLD FOR £90 only here, with free indicators and free collection from London (SE14) or fast UK shipping.

With this particular model, you need to cut your original undertray - but fear not! I HAVE A SPARE ONE which you can home in the deal!

Any questions, please ask.

Vincent

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.