XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hi all,

I am selling these used Yamaha XSR700 clocks. They work perfectly well and only show 5 kilometers on the odometer.

Yamaha part reference B34835000000 Meter Assy which costs £523.90 from your dealer.

Please note these are in kilometres only and cannot be put into miles unless you go to your dealership.

I purchased those 2 years ago as I was going to sell my bike in Europe but as you can see from the 'mileage', I have not used them.

If your are planning to sell your XSR 700 abroard or yours have packed in or you want to personalised a MT07 or perhaps... you need spares between MOT's or you have a very long road trip and you'd prefer not adding miles to your bike, these are for you.

As you can see from the photos, they are not new and show marks and scuffs so please do not expect new ones. There is a screen protector fitted. Please inspect the photos which are part of the description.

Theses will also fit the MT07 MT-07, you will need to purchase a bracket to fit them.

I am in London so pick up is very welcome and I will also post worldwide.

Only after SOLD for them including UK postage, which is less than 1/3 or the dealer price.

Pick up from London is also very welcome.

Thank you

Vincent

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts