XSR 700 Forums banner

261 - 263 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
We finally had a break in the cold wet weather over the weekend, so yesterday afternoon I was out and about with stops at a newly discovered mural and the county lake. It felt great to be out riding again. Spring is close!

·
Registered
96 Posts
It looks so cool. How do you like the exhaust? I have Akrapovic ( from previous owner ) but the one that is under the bike. I like this one much more.
Funny how this are. Initially I wanted to buy the sc project euro 3 conic but found it to be a bit too loud. Second option was the Akra you have but could only find the one with the carbon fiber tip that I didn't like the look and ended up with the dual that was my 3rd option.
It's a good exhaust, nice tone, not loud. There are 3 things I don't like much. If I drop the bike to the right, the exhaust will get damaged while yours must likely not; it interferes with rear axle sliders (had to remove my evotech); and can't remove pillion footrest (although @hombacher found a clean solution that I like very much and will try at some point).

261 - 263 of 263 Posts