XSR 700 Forums banner

201 - 220 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I was able to get some time in the seat yesterday. The temperature was a bit cool, but the skies were beautifully clear and the roads were dry. While out and about I made a quick stop downtown and checked out a new piece of sculpture that appeared to have gone up in the past month.

Your bike looks great, is that the 7inch headlight from Purpose Build Moto? How did you mount the (i assume it is the original yamaha) windshield?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Just got her - took pillion hangers off, black stainless button head bolts to cover, added rack and put tank grips on, quad lock phone mount added and that's about it (and cheeky Guy Martin sticker)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Got a piece of 40mm push-fit pipe, cut 2 x 7" lengths then cut one side lengthwise and snap-fitted them over the shiny stanchion tops, also took rack off:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Today i mounted the fork covers/gaiters. The low budget construct to lift the front wheel looks fragile, but is surprinsingly sturdy.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nice trip to the seaside at Eastbourne, then a fast blast back. Love this thing, winding it on through 4/5/6th reminds me of my old 250LC:

IMG_1857.jpg

·
Registered
53 Posts
Over the Memorial Day holiday I was able to get out for ride around town and stopped off to see a new mural, painted in honor of this year's high school graduates who were not able to have a graduation ceremony.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Finally front fender has arrived. It took almost 2 months 😀. Now hope to receive S2 front fairing and my build will be complete. Overall very happy with quality and and how its look.
0DCA7B49-214E-4CE9-9395-C305824AED42.jpeg
C4076839-6D1E-44C7-898F-0961B30C3DEF.jpeg

201 - 220 of 239 Posts