XSR 700 Forums banner

181 - 200 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice exhaust. That's the best one for this bike. All other exhausts are inferior.
Thanks Slowspeeder, I did what research I could and also love how elegant and understated it is, other exhausts hog too much attention visually IMO.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I will take a guess and from the picture say you are in the Western suburbs? I am close to the city. Should go for a ride together
Appreciate the idea, we'll have to if I get to Sydney one day but I'm on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland.

·
Registered
20 Posts
So nice sunny day last Monday so out for a ride.
Mods so far:-
Dart screen
Alloy side cvrs
Frame bungs
Evotech rad guard
Evotech tail tidy
Akro exhaust
Givi rack
Kappa luggage
Givi luggage frames £35 cheaper than Givi
JVB speedo bracket and yes it makes getting to ignition awkward.
Giles rear wheel adjusters
i know this is a fairly old post now but i was looking through the thread, and seeing the evotech tail tidy and givi rack together got me excited!
i have the givi rack and would like the evotech tail tidy, but noticed they both use new bolts for the pair near the rubber thing at the back of the loop (no. 3 in this diagram from the givi instructions)
did that cause any trouble, or do the givi bolts work just fine with the evotech tail tidy?

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
I was able to get some time in the seat yesterday. The temperature was a bit cool, but the skies were beautifully clear and the roads were dry. While out and about I made a quick stop downtown and checked out a new piece of sculpture that appeared to have gone up in the past month.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks Slowspeeder, I did what research I could and also love how elegant and understated it is, other exhausts hog too much attention visually IMO.

It has the best design, plus it sounds the best. The only other exhaust that comes close is maybe the SC exhaust that a lot of people have, except there is a big SC logo on it. On the Akra it's just a sticker that you can remove.

181 - 200 of 239 Posts