XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heya all,

So life happens and I ended swapping in my XSR 700 for another bike. I got a few parts that I never had time to put on the bike. I'll put them on sale here first before I move them to eBay. I'm based in Finland, so European postage is easier, everything else will be more tricky I guess. If your looking for one of these or know someone else that is, would appreciate you popping a message.

First off is the YA 418 Rear shock. Its Completely new, unused. and obviously in mint condition. Looking for 450 euro for it + postage.

Next up is the Öhlins FSK Front Spring Kit 108, also unused and the packet. Comes with adjustable preload and a new spring that pops in, (just change the oil to a thicker one and its stronger spring.

Looking for 200 euro + plus postage.

Last on is the booster plug XSR700/MT07 - 120 euro + PP

The plug is really easy to install, and really enjoyed it on my XSR. As new its 160 euro, but it's not really a wear and tear part, so as used looking for 120 euro + postage.

That's it. Any questions or if you're interested in the part, drop me a message. I'll post these on eBay in the future and see about moving them there then.

- Bliss

·
Registered
101 Posts
Heya all,

So life happens and I ended swapping in my XSR 700 for another bike. I got a few parts that I never had time to put on the bike. I'll put them on sale here first before I move them to eBay. I'm based in Finland, so European postage is easier, everything else will be more tricky I guess. If your looking for one of these or know someone else that is, would appreciate you popping a message.

First off is the YA 418 Rear shock. Its Completely new, unused. and obviously in mint condition. Looking for 450 euro for it + postage.

View attachment 24811

Next up is the Öhlins FSK Front Spring Kit 108, also unused and the packet. Comes with adjustable preload and a new spring that pops in, (just change the oil to a thicker one and its stronger spring.

Looking for 230 euro + plus postage.

View attachment 24812

Last on is the booster plug XSR700/MT07 - 120 euro + PP

The plug is really easy to install, and really enjoyed it on my XSR. As new its 160 euro, but it's not really a wear and tear part, so as used looking for 120 euro + postage.
View attachment 24813

That's it. Any questions or if you're interested in the part, drop me a message. I'll post these on eBay in the future and see about moving them there then.

- Bliss
I sent u a PM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts