XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the turn signals from the Super 7 kit that mount under the handlebar controls. I purchased these, and then decided I wanted to go in a slightly different direction with the bike. Unfortunately, it was too late to change my mind as the package was already shipped, and the supplier I got them from does not take returns for electrical parts for any reason.....even if the package was never opened. Crazy, right? A crock of horse **** if you ask me...
So here I am, out $150, trying to recoup some money. What you see in the picture is what came with the package: Turn signals, shrink tube, and Loctite. I can provide more pictures if necessary. Reflection off the package makes it a little difficult to see, but the signals haven't even been opened.

Asking $100, basic shipping included. Located in California.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
For anyone buying, I have those on my bike and could not be more pleased. Front visibility is great, really bright, but at the same time super stealthy as people don't notice them while there off; IMHO this leads to a cleaner front end.

Also install is fairly easy ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
These are the turn signals from the Super 7 kit that mount under the handlebar controls. I purchased these, and then decided I wanted to go in a slightly different direction with the bike. Unfortunately, it was too late to change my mind as the package was already shipped, and the supplier I got them from does not take returns for electrical parts for any reason.....even if the package was never opened. Crazy, right? A crock of horse **** if you ask me...
So here I am, out $150, trying to recoup some money. What you see in the picture is what came with the package: Turn signals, shrink tube, and Loctite. I can provide more pictures if necessary. Reflection off the package makes it a little difficult to see, but the signals haven't even been opened.

Asking $100, basic shipping included. Located in California.
sent you PM, im willing to buy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For anyone buying, I have those on my bike and could not be more pleased. Front visibility is great, really bright, but at the same time super stealthy as people don't notice them while there off; IMHO this leads to a cleaner front end.

Also install is fairly easy ;)
Any chance you could post a picture of them lit up from a little bit a distance where a car might see them? Love the looks just wondering if they will be bright enough in the bright sun here in Arizona.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts