XSR 700 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surplus to requirements, selling genuine Yamaha fly screen and rear rack!

Fly Screen £60 plus delivery - dark tint and does work surprisingly well for such a small thing, works great with speedo moved forward and as Yamaha part it's very solid and good quality. It does have some minor marks on it (I dropped it when taking off to move speedo!!!!) but isn't that noticeable and indeed I tried but couldn't take a decent enough photo to show scratches. Cost about £130ish from Yamaha, and selling because want to change look of bike.

Rear Rack £55 plus delivery - For use with Yamaha single seat, very solid good quality rack which is not suitable for top box but does look good with single seat and is useful for carrying small items/tail bag. It's in excellent 'as new' condition. Cost £95 from Yamaha.

Both items only been on bike for about 600 miles and I'm based in Lancashire UK

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Surplus to requirements, selling genuine Yamaha fly screen and rear rack!

Fly Screen £60 plus delivery - dark tint and does work surprisingly well for such a small thing, works great with speedo moved forward and as Yamaha part it's very solid and good quality. It does have some minor marks on it (I dropped it when taking off to move speedo!!!!) but isn't that noticeable and indeed I tried but couldn't take a decent enough photo to show scratches. Cost about £130ish from Yamaha, and selling because want to change look of bike.

Rear Rack £55 plus delivery - For use with Yamaha single seat, very solid good quality rack which is not suitable for top box but does look good with single seat and is useful for carrying small items/tail bag. It's in excellent 'as new' condition. Cost £95 from Yamaha.

Both items only been on bike for about 600 miles and I'm based in Lancashire UK
Screen reduced to £50
Rack reduced to £45

:smile2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.