XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
In my humble opinion this is the best looking pipe I have seen for the bike by far. Impressive.

Is there a video to hear how it roars??? I would consider getting it too...

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think I've just been shown the exhaust that will be fitted once mine gets back from being repaired!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Awesome.

Love that system and think it will be worth getting, have you found out how much it will cost or are you not concerned with that?

What other modifications are you planning to do to your XSR in the future?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome.

Love that system and think it will be worth getting, have you found out how much it will cost or are you not concerned with that?

What other modifications are you planning to do to your XSR in the future?
The price is on the site. Around 620€.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sounds brilliant and looks amazing.

Size wise it looks like it weighs about a quarter of the original but no firm numbers on the SC site yet. No power numbers either.

If someone buys it, can you please weigh it before you install it. I might email SC for specs as well.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sounds brilliant and looks amazing.

Size wise it looks like it weighs about a quarter of the original but no firm numbers on the SC site yet. No power numbers either.

If someone buys it, can you please weigh it before you install it. I might email SC for specs as well.

ok! when you get the weight:wink2::wink2:

·
Registered
51 Posts
mount!

yesterday I mounted sc project and makes so much noise .. maybe too much! Since yesterday I did just 8km and we definitely lost something,
but at low to high bought..Non I got to weigh it but I think we are in line with 2kg, is really very light! I intend to try it a few days to write my impressions.

https://youtu.be/-rp5XA1Ftjc

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Do you mean you lost some power down low?

Sounds angry! Love it. Can you please do a video of you riding with the exhaust when you get the time? A ride by would be nice as well. :)

Enjoy the new exhaust. :)
It is, to a little low in lost power .. but I intend to try it again to make a judgment.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts