XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So pleased with this Lewis Leathers Cyclone Jacket. Long wait to get my exact measurements, but well worth the wait. Classic look, feels like the highest of quality. Anyone else had Lewis Leathers experience?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Looks great!
Both you and your bike! :)
Miss my Bull Bullitt helmet but not the noise in it. :(

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great!

Both you and your bike! :)

Miss my Bull Bullitt helmet but not the noise in it. :(

Thanks! I’ve got an Arai for my longer and 60mph+ rides, but honestly the noise isn’t that bad for myself.

Jacob
Bike: 2018 XSR700, brushed aluminum
Mods & Gear: cappuccinomoto.com/moto

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Were you hugging that streetlamp when they painted it?

(One side of an old welcome sign).
I did give measurements in a riding position as to get proper ass and wrist coverage. :)

Jacob

·
Registered
2 Posts
(One side of an old welcome sign).
I did give measurements in a riding position as to get proper ass and wrist coverage. :)

Jacob
Glad I found a link to your site...saw a post of yours on reddit and dug the gloves...Cheers

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad I found a link to your site...saw a post of yours on reddit and dug the gloves...Cheers

Thanks! Caught a lot of hate on reddit haha. Was actually pretty funny. Also, the r/motorcycle sidelines are soooo strict. You pretty much have to being doing a wheelie on a tightrope to meet their criteria! Did you end up going after the Churchhill gloves?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks! Caught a lot of hate on reddit haha. Was actually pretty funny. Also, the r/motorcycle sidelines are soooo strict. You pretty much have to being doing a wheelie on a tightrope to meet their criteria! Did you end up going after the Churchhill gloves?

Hah, I haven't been in the motorcycle area yet, but knowing Reddit, that doesn't surprise me. Haven't ordered them yet, but I probably will..there are a couple of others I like but I want to try them on and check them out first.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Think you have caught the spirit of xsr ownership perfectly. I have no experience of Lewis leathers myself but I always remember there are on the back of seventies motorcycle mags in the UK. I recall them recently wanting to buy there old kit back so maybe you have a investment as well as a stunning jacket.
Love that exhaust have seen there pipes on Honda moto gp bikes so reckon they know what they are doing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So pleased with this Lewis Leathers Cyclone Jacket. Long wait to get my exact measurements, but well worth the wait. Classic look, feels like the highest of quality. Anyone else had Lewis Leathers experience?
Sweet jacket, ordering mine next week. What boots are those?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts