XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday spent some hours replacing the indicators on my bike. Always felt the yamaha standard ones were super bulky and distracting from the overall aesthetic of the bike.

Have the JBL super 700 front indicators that hide them under the clutch and front brake lever.

In the rear have motogadget m. Blaze ice.

Really pleased with the outcome.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
In my opinion, your indicators are too small. For me, original indicators are good enough by looks and functionality. Maybe I will replace them with the LED tehnology some day as you did, but will choice aproximatly the same size.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tbh we did a fair bit testing and the current ones are far more brighter and than the original ones. Ill see if i can make a video about at some point.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yesterday spent some hours replacing the indicators on my bike. Always felt the yamaha standard ones were super bulky and distracting from the overall aesthetic of the bike.

Have the JBL super 700 front indicators that hide them under the clutch and front brake lever.

In the rear have motogadget m. Blaze ice.

Really pleased with the outcome.
I want to get the JVB front indicators aswell, do they light up while you ride or just when you indicate to turn?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts