XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed these ones on their XSR700? Model: RD Moto CF58.

I already have R&G Aero crash protectors installed. But thought these bars can provide protection to the lower parts of the engine.

Anyone with experience with these? I can't put a link or photo as my post count is not high enough yet.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do like the look and the it process to radiator hoses. I've asked them if they do one where I can use my existing crash pads. Being weekend, they'll probably come back in a couple of days.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I don't think they'll custom make one for the same price, but I could be wrong. Do let us know what they say.
Would it not work with your crash pads?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I now have these in hand. I'll do the install soon and put some photos and my experience with fitting them on this bike.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Not sure about these, as they still retain the quite bulky frame slider 'Mushroom' so not clear whether the frame would be doing much good other than distributing the load to the 2nd mounting point.
Think the Gilles Tooling and Rizoma frame protection parts are the least offensive looking (given that they retain a similar diameter to the hole in the frame tubing that they mount in/against and/or tastefully taper towards their outer surface.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts