XSR 700 Forums banner

361 - 369 of 369 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Yamaha XSR 700, 2003 Buell XB9s
4 Posts
2018 with S2 Concepts dedicated fairing, NRC Tail Tidy, Rhinomoto Barends with a CRG Hindsight Mirror, Battle Ax S22 tires, full Yoshi Exhaust with matching tune, TST front turn signals. Currently in cold storage until the temp gets over 50 degrees F.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Enjoy. You living our version of September me thinks.

Guessing you've got about 2 1/2 months left but you tell me. We are about 6 weeks out here in Northeast US.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Enjoy. You living our version of September me thinks.

Guessing you've got about 2 1/2 months left but you tell me. We are about 6 weeks out here in Northeast US.
well, yes I am technically in "August" (Northern hemisphere equivalent) but my "January" still rarely sees temps below freezing at night and absolutely perfect riding during the day as it's very dry with no chance of rain. There are two months that I don't like: January and February as it can get hot (above 100F occasionally)
Yes, I do live in a part of the world where I can ride year round with just having to take care with heat in summer. Plenty of water during the ride with a hydration bladder in my pack at all times.

·
Registered
271 Posts
well, yes I am technically in "August" (Northern hemisphere equivalent) but my "January" still rarely sees temps below freezing at night and absolutely perfect riding during the day as it's very dry with no chance of rain. There are two months that I don't like: January and February as it can get hot (above 100F occasionally)
Yes, I do live in a part of the world where I can ride year round with just having to take care with heat in summer. Plenty of water during the ride with a hydration bladder in my pack at all times.
thanks for the education. lucky dog.

361 - 369 of 369 Posts