XSR 700 Forums banner

281 - 300 of 337 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Dan1, leaning towards Pirelli Diablo Rosse 3s right now, wanting to try something very sticky. I have Michelin Road 5s on my FJ-09 and really like Michelin tires.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Dan1, leaning towards Pirelli Diablo Rosse 3s right now, wanting to try something very sticky. I have Michelin Road 5s on my FJ-09 and really like Michelin tires.
Very nice. The R5s skid'sh on road crack filler squiggly lines? R5s way stickier than phantoms, no? They were going to be my top replacement choice.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Wow! I think that is the best one yet, gnarlydog. That reflection is truly stunning. Keep 'em coming!
Thank you.
Admittedly I did futz around with my camera for a while for this one, tried a few different lenses and eventually got the angle I wanted.

·
Registered
247 Posts
@gnarlydog have you ever had Pabst Blue Ribbon? The Foster’s sold here is brewed in Canada 🇨🇦
I had the unfortunate experience to try a Pabst when I lived in US and A. Not easy to forget o_O
As for the Fosters, you can't buy it here in Australia, but their marketing overseas seems to be still working so many years after it disappeared off the shelves here. Admittedly the Canadian version is indeed a notch above the locally brewed stuff (at the time).

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had the unfortunate experience to try a Pabst when I lived in US and A. Not easy to forget o_O
As for the Fosters, you can't buy it here in Australia, but their marketing overseas seems to be still working so many years after it disappeared off the shelves here. Admittedly the Canadian version is indeed a notch above the locally brewed stuff (at the time).
i've heard from a friend of a friend of a friend that crown lager is the same recipe as fosters rebranded 👀

281 - 300 of 337 Posts