XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually put some personal lettering on my bikes, sometimes a name, sometimes the model (if it's not already on the bike as on the XSR) or maybe I don't care for the OEM lettering and want to put my own idea on it. For instance, on my RE C5, because of it's solid light blue color, I named it "The Blue Ghost) somewhat like Harley's "Gray Ghost" of the earlier years. Anyway, if anyone has an interest of personalizing their bike with lettering, check out this site, the options are almost endless. https://doityourselflettering.com/

·
Super Moderator
762 Posts
....or, if you're in the UK, I can recommend these guys: www.tribalsigns.co.uk . I used them to personalise my kayak - easy to use website and quick service.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That is some great info gents. I'd love to get some custom lettering to replace the tank (tank cover) logo as I'm planning to have the tank sprayed. Does anyone know the approx sizing of the Yamaha tank decal? I'm working at the moment and don't have access to my bike... It'd be good to order up a few different styles of lettering and offer them up on the bike and see how they look.

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts