XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

does anyone here have experience in ordering from SC Project directly? I’ve ordered 2 weeks ago and haven’t got a shipping number yet. They originally said 15 days.
Obviously in the current climate I’m not expecting it to happen in usual timelines, but then I had a look Trust Advisor and they have not got a great rating!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered through motovation. They placed the order on May 4th and it is suppose to come this week. I was originally told orders were coming faster but guessing there were some production issues.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ordered the Conic 70s exhaust about a week ago. They called me and said it was a 2-5 week turnaround, but that they weren’t experiencing any delays from the factory in Italy. He made it seem like it would be possible to get it out to me in about two weeks, but that might just be wishful thinking on my part!

·
Registered
17 Posts
A lot of the European manufacturers have a backlog they are working thru still. Evotech took a hit on production and are about 3 weeks behind in stuff. My tail tidy will get here someday....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I got an email back from then saying it will be sent out from Italy end of next week. So let’s see

·
Registered
17 Posts
A lot of the European manufacturers have a backlog they are working thru still. Evotech took a hit on production and are about 3 weeks behind in stuff. My tail tidy will get here someday....
UPDATE - evotech gear arriving this Friday. Exactly 3 weeks from order to delivery. FYI.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My exhaust is on a FedEx truck and set to deliver tomorrow. Just under 2 months from order to door (May 4th-July 3rd).

I did order the black conic exhaust which I guess takes longer.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ordered mine on the 17th of April. Received on 21st April. The one I initially went for was out of stock and had 3/4 week build time. They offered me an option which was in stock. 10 quid more but they knocked that off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts