XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I'm planning to change my exhaust and I don't really want something TOO loud, nor go around without dB-killer on regular commuting.
I was considering the Leovince one Evo but from videos online it seems like a way too soft upgrade from the stock exhaust.
What do you think about it? I'm referring to the cat version.

A secondary option is the Ixrace Mk2, which with both db killers should be loud but manageable.
Thanks for your support!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am between the Leo Vince one Evo and the Leo Vince Underbody. Also keen to hear what responses you get to this!
Mainly because they suit my budget but ideally i would go for the LV Duals.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am between the Leo Vince one Evo and the Leo Vince Underbody. Also keen to hear what responses you get to this!
Mainly because they suit my budget but ideally i would go for the LV Duals.
Same, even if I didn't love the look of the underbody or the Dual. I ended up buying the one evo with cat. I'll share my impressions as soon as it arrives 👌

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did you already decided which one to buy? I'm probably going for the LV underbody.
Really like the looks of it.
Yes, i got the itch for a better sound. Should be here this week. I wont be free to fit for a week but ill upload some footage when i do. FYI i'm Going for the basic bitch install method- No ECU Flash or Power Commander.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts