XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Great video and review @Skelee thanks for sharing. (y)

I ummed and ahhed about buying my XSR700 based solely on getting this YPXS kit fitted and spent a couple of months riding my new black 2022 (2021 MY) XSR before taking the plunge.

Fast forward to now, below is my YPVS 31K replica (aka YPXS) in black along side the one featured in the YouTube review above and I love it! :cool:

Wheel Tire Sky Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
730 Posts
How much did doing the bike cost you? I know they had a list of the stuff they did, but real world in the UK cost?

How much of the build did you do? (Hopefully all of it, except maybe paint) I know there were a lot of comments in the ADVrider forum in the "Road Warriors" sub-forum in the "Bike you would like today" thread. I don't know how much it would cost to do it here in the U.S., but perhaps someone would do it. I'm a street tracker kinda guy so while it does look cool, it's not my thing. But I'd relay information on in the ADVrider forum for sure.

·
Registered
63 Posts
How much did doing the bike cost you? I know they had a list of the stuff they did, but real world in the UK cost?

How much of the build did you do? (Hopefully all of it, except maybe paint) I know there were a lot of comments in the ADVrider forum in the "Road Warriors" sub-forum in the "Bike you would like today" thread. I don't know how much it would cost to do it here in the U.S., but perhaps someone would do it. I'm a street tracker kinda guy so while it does look cool, it's not my thing. But I'd relay information on in the ADVrider forum for sure.
Around £2000 when fitted yourself with the 31K paintwork that Velocity Moto sub out to Dream Machine. I saved a grand on the new bike because it was the last of the old model so it makes me feel a bit better about the financial outlay. 😉

This compares cost wise with other Cafe Racer kits I have fitted previously.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts