XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Last weekend I saw a message regarding XSR700 accessories from the Italian manufacturer Urbano Bruni:
http://www.urbanobruni.it/accessori/yamaha/xsr-700/
They will release a special license plate holder soon (till the end of September) and some other parts (frontal plate?) :grin2:

What I've seen so far their quality is superb and the prices are really competitive!
I'll keep you updated!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Too bad they don't have english version. Do they send to Germany?

I like the cooler front cover. Much cheaper than the original yamaha cover. I think it doesn't look good with the grey side covers though. They should offer black side covers as well.

·
Registered
93 Posts

I like the cooler front cover. Much cheaper than the original yamaha cover. I think it doesn't look good with the grey side covers though. They should offer black side covers as well.
Yes they send to all European country's.
I think they are Italian company

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Yes they do send products to Germany, and as I understood the shipping is free for most of the parts :)

Well hopefully they will release radiator side covers as well! They offer side covers for the MT-07 so I guess they will do the same for our bike...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.