XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just want to say thank you for accepting me in this family. My name is Randy D. Catlin I work as a mediator in Crazy Tiger company I lived in 3133 Middleville Road El Monte, CA 91731. My bike is Yamaha XJR1200. I love adventure and excitement even at my age me and my friends always go for some ride and look for a perfect target place on where we can relax and stay for a night for some bond. I'm interested in this kind of bike because one of my friend use this and I think next year I will get a new one and I'm looking for more information about this because like me my friends is not expert about bike even if he have one so I think I'm in a right place. I'm hoping to learn new things from here thank you.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Welcome aboard Randy, this place is a wealth of information so i'm sure you'll find out what you need to know.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Welcome to the forums ! This is definitely the place to be to learn information constantly, this place will be very helpful for you and your friends :)

You should give your friends XSR a ride to see how it feels and if you really like it. Maybe switch with him one day on one of your trips up to a location.

Glad to have you here :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone, I tried my friend's xsr and I liked the feels that's why I got interested with xsr... I was looking around the forums and there are indeed tons of info here.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Thanks everyone, I tried my friend's xsr and I liked the feels that's why I got interested with xsr... I was looking around the forums and there are indeed tons of info here.
That`s the great thing about communities like this, there`s always something to find out which you can exactly get from the limited amount of information offered through Yamaha or whoever the bike maker is for said bike.

Are you part of any other XSR communities? Won't be surprised if we're not the only ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts