XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed (Like 2weeeks ago) the rear fender eliminator from New Rage Cycles. I like to think I'm more mechanically inclined than I actually am but installing this was pretty easy. At least 1 beer job. Im going to try to include some pics here. But check them out. I love this RFE

https://imgur.com/a/o7WiBOq
Couldnt upload pics ;(

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice, could you do more picture?

With the light of, and if possible one from the side showing all the moto?

How do you feel about the result and what about the licence plate?

Thx

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could take more pics but since its on my phone the quality would probably be the same. Later this month Ill post quality pictures of my bike and some other mods Im working on

I love this thing. If I could do one mod it would have to be this rear fender eliminator. To me the OEM was too bulky and looked awkward. But now this totally cleans up the lines of the bike. The indicators and crisp in both day and night. Personally I love the plate under the bike. The only issue Id say is that now I get mud/dirt flung up on me, which isn't a huge problem cause 99% of the time I ride with a back pack.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice! I was waiting a long time for this fender eliminator. I think it will look awesome with a flat seat. The stock one is sticking out now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts