XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!

I've been researching new motorcycles for several months, and the XSR700 specifically for about a month. I ran across this forum a few weeks ago and have been reading a ton. I went and picked up my brand new 2018 last night and got to ride it home in the rain :surprise:

I've also got a 1982 Yamaha XJ650 (Maxim) which is a blast but I wanted something a little more modern. I can say the xsr is a vastly different bike, and it's taking some getting used to. But, I love it!

Here are a couple of pictures. I look forward to contributing to the forum. Thanks to the existing members for all the great information!

Aaron

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forum Aaron. Great choice of bike :) and that brand new smell too

Looking forward to some nice scenic Portland/XSR pics

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, and welcome to the forum Aaron. Great choice of bike :) and that brand new smell too

Looking forward to some nice scenic Portland/XSR pics
Thanks, I'm really enjoying all of the funny smells as the parts and fluids heat up the first few dozen times, each time I ride is a little less smelly but still a myraid of odors. :D

I'm hoping we have quite a few more nice days here before the rain sets in for 5-6 months, our winters here are long and wet, but not too cold, probably similar to yours?

Anyway I have a few great scenic spots in mind that would make for excellent backdrops for a photoshoot of the new bike...

Cheers,
Aaron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts