XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ciao a tutti from Rome, Italy!

I just bought my first bike this weekend - I had been craving an XSR 700 as my first bike for some time now, and when I found a good deal for this second hand anniversary edition with akrapovic pipes I just couldn't resist and ended up giving in. She's getting new Pirelli MT 60RS and a yellow pinstripe on the rims, and she should be with me by the end of the week.

Have been following this forum for some time and I'm glad to finally be a part.

Let me know your thoughts

·
Registered
254 Posts
welcome. What can I say. You already have a bunch of nice mods and it looks really nice. Enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
659 Posts
Welcome Serfio93 - bike looks great. enjoy!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh, I guess I could add a bit. If you eventually decide you want more adjustment and better two finger control check out these levers and adjusters.

Womet-Tech | Evos Lever Anodized Adjuster

Womet-Tech Evos Shorty Levers | Yamaha FZ07 FZ09 & More
These look awesome, and changing the levers is definitely on the list. Firstly however I want to install bar-end mirrors and eventually change the headlight for a JvB one. At the moment I'm going to keep spending on mods minimal as she's already got a few done and I bought some small ones (will post once they come through) - wallet has bled out badly over the last week after buying the bike and all the gear so I'm going to hold off further mods until late summer if anything

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
she has arrived home safe and sound. I’ve ordered an sw motech front fairing and will look into getting the mickey mouse mirrors out for some bar-ends.

does anyone have any recs for some
Good bar-ends that will go on the stock handlebar?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
one more thing; does anyone have advice on how to remove the dbkiller without taking the whole exhaust apart?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi, I’ve installed Montana 2 bar end mirrors. Pretty happy with them.

btw, I’m selling another brand new pair:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts