XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just picked up a new XSR700 and absolutely loved it.

If anyone one else is in the area hit me up!

Here are a few pics.

Tigerjohn:Here's a list of Turbopowr's mods.....

*Removed the amber reflectors
*Modified the stock exhaust to make it a little louder (drilled 6 holes, 3 top/3 bottom, 3/8 size drill bit)
*Yoshimura Fender Eliminator
*Rear LED turn signals
*LED flasher relay to eliminate hyper flash
*Swapped the front headlight out with a SKTYANTS 7" 7 Inch led Headlights with 7 inch Housing Bucket
*Swapped out the rear view mirrors for some bar-end units
*Radiator Guard Grill (not installed/hasn't arrived yet

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
@Turbopowr looks great! Did you have to cut down the tab that interfaces with the bottom of the headlight housing? I hate the stock headlight and am looking for a better solution. Your light looks great and really cleans the bike up. I'd like to copy and somehow pull the housing a bit more aft to close the gap between the forks. Definitely will need a custom side bracket, but not sure it'll work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Turbopowr looks great! Did you have to cut down the tab that interfaces with the bottom of the headlight housing? I hate the stock headlight and am looking for a better solution. Your light looks great and really cleans the bike up. I'd like to copy and somehow pull the housing a bit more aft to close the gap between the forks. Definitely will need a custom side bracket, but not sure it'll work.
Thanks!! I could have cut the tab off but ended up just bending it downwards with a pair of pliers. It would definitely have been in the way otherwise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts