XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone - new to the group and have found a ton of helpful tips, advice etc in these forums. Thought I would share progress on my build

YR:2018 XSR 700 348mi

Before and after progress so far. I can share specifics on Modz if anyone is interested

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
900 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Cool looking XSR but best not use it in the rain! Where have you placed rear/brake light and rear flashers? Have you thought about removing the redundant pillion pegs?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum. Cool looking XSR but best not use it in the rain! Where have you placed rear/brake light and rear flashers? Have you thought about removing the redundant pillion pegs?
Hello Eric,

That is after I gave her a bath and cleaned/lubed the chain. Yes, that is a new rage cycles LED brake/turn signal unit...I had to chop it up a bit to fit the new solo seat and yes I like the recommendation on removing the passenger pegs. I'm going to do that and add some fork gators

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Completely unrelated question....it seems like Both you EricV and TigerJohn have been around these threads since they started... have you ever heard of where TEC sells XSR700 motorcycle parts in the USA? I am looking to tune the front suspension https://www.tecbikeparts.com/produc...-and-fork-top-pre-load-ride-height-adjusters/
and cannot find these anywhere. Search through the forums but no luck...figured I would ask the experts. I have searched their US site and they do not carry the part yet ....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Eric,

I was able to order the part from TEC USA. All I had to do was email [email protected] - From what I've read this greatly improves the front suspension

Hi Kevin,

Yes we do have the fork kit in stock. It is $139 plus $18.64 shipping to GA. If you'd like to purchase we will send you an easy-to-pay invoice

Best Regards,
Dave

TEC Bike Parts USA
5100 Clayton Rd
Suite B1, #108
Concord CA 94521

1 - 8 of 8 Posts