XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! This is Maximiliano -Max for short- from Orlando,FL. I got my xsr700 about 5 months ago and well... quite a good bike and really fun to ride! Only mod that I did was the bar end mirrors at the moment. Thinking about changing the whole exhaust for my next mod. Anyways, thank you for creating this forum and I hope meeting someone to go ride! Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey there! This is Maximiliano -Max for short- from Orlando,FL. I got my xsr700 about 5 months ago and well... quite a good bike and really fun to ride! Only mod that I did was the bar end mirrors at the moment. Thinking about changing the whole exhaust for my next mod. Anyways, thank you for creating this forum and I hope meeting someone to go ride! Thanks
Nice, Max!. You're gonna enjoy the bike. I'm from Tampa and i know there's good trails over Dade City/Zephyrhills. If you ever feel to meet up text me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.