XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I bought my XSR last summer. Since then i’m in love with it and always thinking about what i would change on the bike. I had had a cruiser before and the only thing led to change it was the agility. I wanted more power, easier handling and an ABS! :D Btw i had a nice xvs650 dragstar.

From the moment on when i first saw this bike, god, i can tell you i knew this is my dream bike. The style, the weight, the power and the sound! After driving a cruiser, you really can’t feel any pleasure without some nice and deep exhaust sound! I rather sitting on my vacuum cleaner than an average 2 cylinder in a line bike. this 270 degree idea on the XSR is lovely!

The next things what I haven’t found already are some nice mirrors and the worst thing on the XSR, the ugly license plate holder.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Awesome bike! I’ve been to Budapest many years ago. Great city, great people! It would be great to ride around your country.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Great to hear you are enjoying yourself and its a gorgeous bike - very envious of your double akra exhaust! I'm the same as you in the way that I can't find a decent set of mirrors, but I was fortunate enough to have bought the bike with an Evotech tail tidy which is a huge improvement on stock. if I was looking at a big change I also like the New Rage Cycles led strip and plate as an alternative. Safe riding and enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
747 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I see you have H & B's C-Bow luggage system....the frames sit neatly on the XSR and it's very easy to use with panniers. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome bike! I’ve been to Budapest many years ago. Great city, great people! It would be great to ride around your country.
Its great to hear you’ve had such a great experiences in budapest! Yeah there is so many great roads although the surfaces are not the best.

I’m planning to have a two week ride in the US. I would rent abig harley i guess.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great to hear you are enjoying yourself and its a gorgeous bike - very envious of your double akra exhaust! I'm the same as you in the way that I can't find a decent set of mirrors, but I was fortunate enough to have bought the bike with an Evotech tail tidy which is a huge improvement on stock. if I was looking at a big change I also like the New Rage Cycles led strip and plate as an alternative. Safe riding and enjoy!

Thx! Yeah the akras are doing a great job. Nice you have a great tail tidy!

I’m thinking about the motogadget’s mirrors.

Its a shame in hungary there is a law against after market license plate holders but i might take the risk.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey guys!

I bought my XSR last summer. Since then i’m in love with it and always thinking about what i would change on the bike. I had had a cruiser before and the only thing led to change it was the agility. I wanted more power, easier handling and an ABS! :D Btw i had a nice xvs650 dragstar.

From the moment on when i first saw this bike, god, i can tell you i knew this is my dream bike. The style, the weight, the power and the sound! After driving a cruiser, you really can’t feel any pleasure without some nice and deep exhaust sound! I rather sitting on my vacuum cleaner than an average 2 cylinder in a line bike. this 270 degree idea on the XSR is lovely!

The next things what I haven’t found already are some nice mirrors and the worst thing on the XSR, the ugly license plate holder.
Welcome to the group! I was in Hungary on business back in the late 2000s and can honestly say that Budapest is the most beautiful city in all of Europe.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the group! I was in Hungary on business back in the late 2000s and can honestly say that Budapest is the most beautiful city in all of Europe.
Thanks for your feedback! :) I'm happy to hear your opinion. Budapest has some great makings like the river and the Buda hills on the one side. The historical buildings are fill it very well. You can imagine how cozy is an evening ride along the river, next to the castle or the parliament.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts