XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

New member, new (big bike) rider, new XSR700 owner! The forum looks like a great place to keep up to date, share news and advice so very glad I found it.

I have seen a few XSR's on the road in the last few months so hopefully the bike remains a successful product and the aftermarket parts and options keep on growing in the coming months/years.

Safe riding!

·
Registered
400 Posts
You're in the right place! So far this community trumps most of what I've seen out there for the XSR. Big portal forums dominate though, good for general information.

What were you riding before?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Where about in Essex are you?

·
Registered
115 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John876 - look forward to seeing you around. I was brought up in Benfleet, or should i say 'dragged' up?! Have riding friends in Leigh-on-sea so I'll pass through Benfleet often.

YamahaFan - I have spent 20years on scooters! A mix of Vespa's and then on to newer Piaggio's (mainly for reliability as they were my ride to work). Even had one of the funky 3-wheeler's for a while, very different :wink2:

·
Registered
400 Posts
That's quite the experience which will come in handy with what you say in feedback, since there's a growing amount of people moving from scooters to scramblers and the like although some might not aim this high.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts