XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

New member, new (big bike) rider, new XSR700 owner! The forum looks like a great place to keep up to date, share news and advice so very glad I found it.

I have seen a few XSR's on the road in the last few months so hopefully the bike remains a successful product and the aftermarket parts and options keep on growing in the coming months/years.

Safe riding!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Where about in Essex are you?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
John876 - look forward to seeing you around. I was brought up in Benfleet, or should i say 'dragged' up?! Have riding friends in Leigh-on-sea so I'll pass through Benfleet often.

YamahaFan - I have spent 20years on scooters! A mix of Vespa's and then on to newer Piaggio's (mainly for reliability as they were my ride to work). Even had one of the funky 3-wheeler's for a while, very different :wink2:

·
Registered
400 Posts
That's quite the experience which will come in handy with what you say in feedback, since there's a growing amount of people moving from scooters to scramblers and the like although some might not aim this high.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.